Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Amazing Resume Sample By Webdesignpages.in

                                         
                                 Resume Sample SEO

My name is Karan Rawat and I am 23 years old from a beautiful town. My educational qualifications are that I am pursuing Bsc final year from Sikkim Manipal University. I have a great passion for Search Engine Optimization and I'm a self-motivated person so I learned SEO myself practically at home doing lots of projects for Clients. During my schooldays I excelled in Athletics winning prizes in state level and district level competitions. I play music to relax myself in my spare time. I am a God fearing person and I spend some time daily for Him. I should say that I am a diligent, self-motivated and a kind person. I have the ability to work hard and achieve my target in time. I am a hard working team worker as well as a good listener. Achievements are less than ability ready to rock again..!
  
                                    Professional Info​
I am a SEO Engineer/Social Media Optimizer. I am simple, sober down to earth,considerate boy vid blend of modernity and tradition. I am a Expert SEO worker . SEO is the practice of promoting a web site by increasing its position in search results on the major search engines. Those search engines comprise of Google mainly but also include Yahoo!, Bing, and a few others. The idea is to make the site appear higher in the list of search results than similar sites.




                                       Work Experience
Social Media Optimizer
Techmatrix Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
July 2012 – Present (1 year 5 months)Gurgaun,IndiaTechmatrix Software Solutions Pvt Ltd (MyTechBay) is an independent service provider of Remote Tech Support for third party products. Third party trademarks, logos, brand names, products and services are used as references for informational purposes only.
 
SEO (Relationship Executive)
Consim Info Pvt Ltd
Consim Info Pvt. Ltd is a signature internet conglomerate, managing Marquee brands such as BharatMatrimony.com and IndiaProperty.com. It is today, one of the fastest growing and profitable organisations in both the digital and offline space, with a reputation for innovation, technical excellence and entrepreneurship. From reaching out to South Asians across the map, in countries such as the UK, US, Dubai, Sri Lanka & Malaysia, to establishing a considerable retail presence with over 150 self-owned outlets across India, Consim spells customer satisfaction & delight.


 Search Engine Optimization – Web Master
Clearpath Technologies pvt. ltd. Delhi(Dwarka)

Clearpath Technology is a premier ISO 9001:2008 certified company. We offer the best kind of Search Engine Optimization, Link Building and Internet Marketing solutions to customers widespread all over the globe. We own the brightest resource pool, enriched with technical flair. Along with their combined efforts, in addition to proven processes and methodologies, we deliver optimized solutions catering to the needs of our customers.
                                                  Academic Profile
1. Bachelor of  Science (B.Sc III) SMU persuing.
2. Intermediation from GIC Tharali,(CHAMOLI)
3. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.L.C) GIC Kulsari