Sunday, September 30, 2012

Banana and Condensed Milk Bread


Idly surfing the Web the other day, I came across a recipe for Banana and Condensed Milk Bread at Recipe Rifle.   Instantly, I was hooked - banana bread made with condensed milk?  Crazy genius!  I love condensed milk, so this recipe immediately made it to the "must bake" pile.

And here it is inside, looking all hazy and mysterious as I played with the settings on my DSLR camera after doing another photography course:


Esther had warned about decorating the cake in a straight line down the middle because hers "heaved away to the left - like a hip tattoo on a pregnant woman".  With that in mind, I just dotted walnuts all over the top of my cake.

The verdict - this is a very sweet version of banana bread, but unless you hate sweet things, what's wrong with that?  It was easy and quick and tasty - so it ticks all the boxes for me.