Monday, November 21, 2011

TWD Rewind - World Peace Cookies


You know that you are getting old when you can't remember having made something ...

For the life of me, I swore that I hadn't made World Peace Cookies before, the chocolatey ones with the much hyped name, so I decided to make those for TWD rewind week.  They were delicious - I loved the fudgy softness and the gooey chocolate bits. 

But you see, I was not trying anything new - I had already made them!  I put it down to the fact that it was another life ago since I made them, and they are definitely worth another shot.  Besides, my photo is better this time ;)

These are slice and bake cookies, and although you need to get out the electric mixer to make them, they are pretty easy.

To see what everyone else made for Rewind weeek, visit the LYL section of the Tuesdays with Dorie website.